At Weezie we are on a mission to become ISP’s number one partner in Europe and Americas.
It. Will. Happen. And sooner than you think. 🙏
Your contribution to something BIG
- – Manage each project’s scope and timeline;
- – Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups;
- – Coach team members in Agile frameworks;
- – Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration;
- – Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders);
- – Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests;
- – Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur;
- – Help teams implement changes effectively;
- – Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
Who will love life at Weezie?
- – Familiarity with software development;
- – Good knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, and backlog refinement);
- – Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks;
- – Excellent communication and servant leadership skills;
- – Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability;
- – Scrum master certification is a plus.
We understand that the confidence gap/imposter syndrome may prevent you from applying — don’t let that happen, we’d love to hear from you!
- Innovative and creative culture encouraging curiosity.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion. Everyone is welcome. We support the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve.
- Trust and transparency. We do what we say we will do. Building trust with our employees.
- Community and environmental giving. We give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting charitable organizations, and minimizing our footprint.
Benefits and Perks
- Fun work environment
Nobody works alone, we work as a team. We provide a relaxed and interactive work environment but with maximum responsibility.
- Health Insurance
We provide health insurance plans, with the option to add family members and upgrade the conditions.
- Career development and talent development
We offer a personal and professional development budget for skills development and training.
We offer competitive compensation and attractive salary packages.
- Hybrid Office
We provide autonomy to choose where to work and how to work.
Equal opportunity employer
We do not tolerate any discrimination, and all our applicants are considered and selected regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, color, sexual orientation, religion, political or ideological beliefs and/or options, national origin, or disability status.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER