At Weezie we are on a mission to become ISP’s number one partner in Europe and Americas.
It. Will. Happen. And sooner than you think. 🙏
Your contribution to something BIG
– Assist in the execution of consulting projects, leveraging GIS technology to provide valuable insights to our clients
– Collaborate with team members to deliver technical projects, ensuring high-quality results
– Manage and manipulate geospatial data in a multi-user environment, including creating, editing, and converting GIS data
– Adhere to cartographic design standards to create visually appealing and effective maps
– Apply your knowledge of map projections and data transformations to ensure accurate and reliable spatial data
– Perform GIS data creation tasks such as digitization, conversion of non-spatial data, editing, and standardization/compilation
– Organize and structure spatial data files on servers and in various database types, maintaining data versioning as required
– Use GIS software, server-based applications, and web-based applications to analyze and visualize data
– Familiarity with a range of software tools for GIS map creation and maintenance, data analysis, Internet-enabled GIS, and standard software, databases, and operating systems used in City applications
– Provide training and support to clients during the onboarding process
Who will love life at Weezie?
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Geography, Geographic Information Systems, or a closely related field
– Proficiency in telecommunications of fiber optic networks (eliminatory factor)
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in CAD/GIS or a related field
– Strong data management skills, including creating, editing, and converting GIS data in a multi-user environment
– Excellent understanding of cartographic design standards
– Sound knowledge of map projections and data transformations
– Proficient in GIS data creation, including digitization, conversion of non-spatial data, editing, and standardization/compilation
– Ability to organize and structure spatial data files on servers and various database types, with proficiency in data versioning
– Experience with GIS software, server-based applications, and web-based applications
– Familiarity with a range of software tools for GIS map creation, maintenance, data analysis, and Internet-enabled GIS, as well as City standard software, databases, and operating systems
– Capability to provide training and collaborate with clients during the onboarding process
– Willingness to travel internationally, up to 20% of the time
- Innovative and creative culture encouraging curiosity.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion. Everyone is welcome. We support the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve.
- Trust and transparency. We do what we say we will do. Building trust with our employees.
- Community and environmental giving. We give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting charitable organizations, and minimizing our footprint.
Benefits and Perks
- Fun work environment
Nobody works alone, we work as a team. We provide a relaxed and interactive work environment but with maximum responsibility.
- Health Insurance
We provide health insurance plans, with the option to add family members and upgrade the conditions.
- Career development and talent development
We offer a personal and professional development budget for skills development and training.
We offer competitive compensation and attractive salary packages.
- Hybrid Office
We provide autonomy to choose where to work and how to work.
Equal opportunity employer
We do not tolerate any discrimination, and all our applicants are considered and selected regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, color, sexual orientation, religion, political or ideological beliefs and/or options, national origin, or disability status.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER