At Weezie we are on a mission to become ISP’s number one partner in Europe and Americas.
It. Will. Happen. And sooner than you think. 🙏
Your contribution to something BIG
- – Responsible for the daily support of the operations and fulfilment of SLAs;
- – Support the commercial area (technical advice of solutions, enhance the products in the portfolio);
- – Communicate the vision and strategy of the product to the commercial areas.
Who will love life at Weezie?
- – A degree in Network Engineering/Telecommunications or similar (preferable);
- – Experience in Telco technologies;
- – Experience in making commercial proposals;
- – Experience in telecommunications operators (preferable);
- – Good knowledge of English and/or French language;
- – Organization and analytical capacity;
- – Capacity to work as part of a team;
- – Good interpersonal relationships;
- – Availability for international trips.
- Innovative and creative culture encouraging curiosity.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion. Everyone is welcome. We support the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve.
- Trust and transparency. We do what we say we will do. Building trust with our employees.
- Community and environmental giving. We give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting charitable organizations, and minimizing our footprint.
Benefits and Perks
- Fun work environment
Nobody works alone, we work as a team. We provide a relaxed and interactive work environment but with maximum responsibility.
- Health Insurance
We provide health insurance plans, with the option to add family members and upgrade the conditions.
- Career development and talent development
We offer a personal and professional development budget for skills development and training.
We offer competitive compensation and attractive salary packages.
- Hybrid Office
We provide autonomy to choose where to work and how to work.
Equal opportunity employer
We do not tolerate any discrimination, and all our applicants are considered and selected regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, color, sexual orientation, religion, political or ideological beliefs and/or options, national origin, or disability status.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER